SWS is led by a volunteer Board of Directors, elected annually in November to serve the following year.
The Board typically meets the 4th Tuesday of each month. You are welcome to attend, but if you want to speak at the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days in advance so that you can be put on the agenda.
Click here to find the 2020 Annual Report.
Click on each board member’s name below to see a photo and learn more about them.SWS Board Members (2021) (W)=Whidbey, (C)=Camano
- Paul Belanger (W) - Second Vice President
- Scott Chase (C)
- Kris (Kristina) Holley (W) - First Vice President
- Jeanie McElwain (W)
- Kathy McNally (C)
- Linda Ade Ridder (W) - President
- Sue Salveson (W) - Secretary
- Kelly Webb (W)
- John Welsch (W) - Treasurer
SWS Members - for Board members contact info, please see our members-only website (login required) and click on Groups