Sponsored by WSU Extension
Thursday, October 21 at 1:30 – 3:30 @ Keystone Spit – East of ferry
Please contact Shannon prior to attending a beach cleanup to let her know to expect you. This will ensure that if there is an emergency change or cancellation in the schedule, she can notify you.
- Bags, gloves and other equipment will be provided.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over sand, cobble, and driftwood.
- Schedule can change due to adverse weather conditions and new COVID-19 developments – BRING YOUR MASK!
- A one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.
- Only adults, 18 or older, may participate in these organized beach cleanups.
Shannon Charnley email@example.com
Community Litter Cleanup Program Coordinator Office: 360 / 639-6060