The focus of this meeting is
- planning the Monday, Oct 12 All-Members meeting
- Orca Recovery Month activities, team for Eco-Challenge
- Closer Look/Camano Close Up Contest
- annual reports, turning in report forms (due Oct 15) and purpose statements (due Oct 1), leads meeting reminder for Oct 13, anyone interested in Slack training?
- brainstorming possible speakers for Joint meetings in even numbered months during 2021, starting in February
- should we do some type of replacement fundraising activity for the annual holiday party auction?
After the meeting, Joan will lead “Intro to Slack” for SWS for anyone who wants to stay on.
Joan will send the committee members a zoom link
All members are welcome to attend; please get the link from Joan
“Intro to Slack” to follow for anyone who wants to stay on the line – Slack is a fun collaboration tool – easier than email, it allows committees, teams projects, special events planners to communicate in a safe dedicated space that is colorful, fun and allows for comments, uploading of pictures, links, documents, etc to share with the team that is collaborating.