SWS Board Member
Beach Watchers Experience
- Treasurer Beach Watcher Advisory Council (BWAC)
- Beach Watcher Advisory Member (BWAC)
- Intertidal Monitoring
- Beach Litter Cleanup
- Over 40 years of experience with business accounting, including many years with my own businesses.
- Setup new accounting systems for many different businesses.
- Volunteer Firefighter / EMT (Urbandale, Iowa)
- South Whidbey Island Rotary (2008-2012)
- Hearts and Hammers Volunteer
Skills re Board
- Beach Watchers financial knowledge and experience while working with LEP & WSU for Beach Watchers
- Current Board member / Data manager – Whidbey Island Garden Tour
- Current Chairman – Useless Bay Shores Water District
- Past Chairman and member of a church finance committee.
- Past Treasurer and President of a homeowners association.
- Past President and board member of a retail association.
- Travel, Hiking, Gardening, Woodworking, Family, Boating.
Reason I want to serve
- To help facilitate a smooth financial transition from WSU Beach Watchers to the new organization, and also to help set up a new working board instead of an Advisory Council.