- BW Class of 2008
- Whidbey resident since 2001
- Beach Watcher Advisory Council (since 2015),
- Sound Waters Committee Treasurer (since 2008),
- Development Committee (since 2014),
- Seining Project (since 2008),
- Eelgrass Monitoring Project (since 2008), and
- Intertidal Monitoring, Forage Fish Study, Fishing Line Recycling, Beach Clean-up, and Education Outreach.
- Project manager, engineering administrator, & engineer (Retired)
- Whidbey Watershed Stewards Board Member, Treasurer, Educator, & Land Steward
- Goosefoot Community Fund Board Member & Treasurer
- Whidbey Audubon Society Board Member & Treasurer (2009 to 2011),
- Whidbey Camano Land Trust Steward
- The Nature Conservancy Steward
- WSU Climate Steward Program, Waste Wise Program
Skills re Board
- Board and Treasurer experience with various non-profit organizations, project management, financial management, and business management.
- Enjoying the Pacific Northwest ‘s unique natural environment, exploring its many beaches and wilderness trails.
- Concerned about environmental health, wildlife preservation, and sustainable living practices.
Reason I want to serve
- Develop the new organization into a sustainable operation. Work to further engage current SWStewards. Increase public outreach.