- BW Class of 2007
- Whidbey resident since 2002
- Chair, Sound Waters University 2017
- CoChair, Sound Waters University 2016
- Entrepreneur, CEO in Technology Industry, 15 years
- 1991 Winner, Small Business Person of the Year, Saint Petersburg, Florida
Skills re Board
- Entrepreneurial experience; team-building skills
- The last two years of Sound Waters University experience has provided some strong knowledge of our current SWU capabilities. This provides underpinnings for future enhancements and directions.
- Emeritus Master Gardener, dahlia farming, traveling, hiking.
Reason I want to serve
- Now that our new organization has solidified, I would like to be a part of assessing and implementing ideas for the future, including expanding our citizen science education and associated grant opportunities. I feel that is an area with many layers that we are uniquely qualified to address.