This refers to a PREVIOUS SW, held Saturday, February 1, 2020
Please see this page for the most recent Sound Waters University information
Sound Waters, a "one day university for all", has been bringing together people passionate about life in Puget Sound since the early 1990s, and now attracts 600+ people yearly. No prior knowledge is required to attend - just an interest in learning about this amazing place that we call home.
- Keynote - WHALES OF THE SALISH SEA - A Sea of Change by John Calambokidis
- 60 classes (47 new this year) split into 3 sessions.
- 73 presenters (41 new this year).
- Wide range of environmental exhibitors.
- Free coffee, tea, and fruit; optional lunch for $15.00 (menu); yummy snacks provided by 4H (donations gratefully appreciated)
- Cost: $60.00 for registration; $30.00 for students & Americorps volunteers, current teachers, and active duty military
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 , 8:30 - 4:30 (Schedule)
Registration for SW.2020 is CLOSED
We reached the venue's capacity earlier than expected, so registration closed on Jan 10th at 5 pm (vs the planned Jan 20th)
- Those who have registered have already received email confirmations, and will receive an email confirming their classes no later than Wed afternoon, Jan 29.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
- South Whidbey High School, Langley, WA (Directions)
- This is our 26th Sound Waters University.
- Read attendee reviews from the past 5 years
- See what happened at previous Sound Waters,
- Find out more ...
[back to top]