Directions | Public Transit |Ferry | Car Pooling
- From the mainland - take the Mukilteo ferry to Clinton; from the Olympic Peninsula, take the Port Townsend ferry to Coupeville.
- We regret that there is no longer public parking anywhere near the Mukilteo Ferry Terminal, so you cannot plan to park and walk onto the ferry.
- V.I.P parking will be available for carpools (3 or more per car)
- When you register you can check a carpool-interest box - if you need a ride, or are willing to give one to a fellow attendee. We will email at least a week before SWU.2020 with information on others in your area who have indicated interest in carpooling. You will be responsible for following up to arrange carpooling.
- The following locations in Island County are good meeting points for pre-planned or ad hoc carpooling:
- 7:00 Camano - Terry's Corner
- 7:40 Oak Harbor - Safeway (by glass recycling bins)
- 8:10 Greenbank Farm
- 8:15 Freeland - Trinity Lutheran Church Park & Ride
- 8:20 Bayview Park & Ride
- 8:20 Clinton - Park & Ride behind post office
[back to top]