This refers to a PREVIOUS SW, held in February 2018
Please see this page for the most recent Sound Waters information
Sound Waters University 2018
Registration for SW.2018 is now CLOSED
Due to an overwhelming registration response this year, we reached the venue's capacity and have had to close registration a week earlier than planned (Jan 17th vs Jan 24th).
- Those who have registered have already received email confirmations, and will receive an email confirming their classes no later then Wed, Jan 31.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
- 8:00 am - Check-in begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome and Keynote - The Salish Sea - A Sense of Place by Florian Graner
- 10:30 am - morning break
- 11:00 am - Morning Session begins
- Throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing. The LEP Gift Shop (Lighthouse Environmental Programs) table will offer many environmental items for purchase
- 12:15pm-1:30 pm - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 1:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - afternoon break
- 3:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 4:15 pm - End of day.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Waters plastics free!
- Please try to bring a reusable drink container with cover.
- We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day.
[back to top]