Sound Waters University 2018
Registration for SW.2018 is now CLOSED
Due to an overwhelming registration response this year, we reached the venue's capacity and have had to close registration a week earlier than planned (Jan 17th vs Jan 24th).
- Those who have registered have already received email confirmations, and will receive an email confirming their classes no later then Wed, Jan 31.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
- 8:00 am - Check-in begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome and Keynote - The Salish Sea - A Sense of Place by Florian Graner
- 10:30 am - morning break
- 11:00 am - Morning Session begins
- Throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing. The LEP Gift Shop (Lighthouse Environmental Programs) table will offer many environmental items for purchase
- 12:15pm-1:30 pm - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 1:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - afternoon break
- 3:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 4:15 pm - End of day.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Waters plastics free!
- Please try to bring a reusable drink container with cover.
- We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day.
[back to top]