This refers to a PREVIOUS SW, held February 6, 2016
Please see this page for the most recent Sound Waters information
- We regret that Island County transit no longer has weekend buses.
- Mukilteo-Clinton Ferry
We regret that there is no longer all-day parking at the Mukilteo Light House Park.
Limited taxi service is available in the Clinton/Langley area - All Island Express Taxi, (360) 341-8294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transit & Ferry Schedules
V.I.P parking will be available for carpools (3 or more per car)
When you register you can check a carpool-interest box - if you need a ride, or are willing to give one to a fellow attendee. We will email you in early February with information on others in your area who have indicated interest in carpooling. You will be responsible for following up to arrange carpooling.
The following locations in Island County are good meeting points for pre-planned or ad hoc carpooling:
- 7:00 Camano - Terry's Corner
- 7:40 Oak Harbor - Albertsons (by glass recycling bins)
- 8:10 Greenbank Farm
- 8:15 Freeland - Trinity Lutheran Church Park & Ride
- 8:20 Bayview Park & Ride
- 8:20 Clinton - Park & Ride behind post office
[back to top]