Check out our interactive map and get the big picture of where we’re making a difference across our shorelines
Teaching the Next Generation of Stewards
Our educational programs are at the heart of everything we do.
We strive to
- Provide accurate scientific information.
- Create a class environment that is engaging, hopeful and uplifting.
- Help people to see and appreciate the natural world in a new way.
- Foster peoples love for nature.
- Teach people ways that they can make a difference.
We run a number of K-12 programs with groups like local schools and WA State Parks. We have also started to focus on our online educational resources like our kids video series Rain Shadow Explorers that can be found in our media gallery. If you have interest in participating in one of our programs or becoming a partner please contact us at email@example.com.