- This event has passed.
WSU Beach CleanUp
October 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
COMMUNITY LITTER CLEANUP PROGRAM
Beach Cleanup Schedule:
- Tuesday, September 13@Keystone Spit West: 1-3
- Tuesday, September 20@Double Bluff: 12-2 (based on tides)
- Tuesday, September 27@Windjammer: 1-3
- Tuesday, October 4@Deception Pass: 9-11 (based on tides)
- Tuesday, October 11@Ft. Casey 1-3
- Tuesday, October 18@Keystone East 1-3
- Tuesday, October 25@Ebeys Landing 1-3
- Cleanups will be held on Tuesdays from 1-3 moving forward to September through the end of the year (tides dictate times so they are subject to change.
- Masks are NO Longer required for outside events. Masks ARE encouraged, if you cannot keep 6 foot distance.A one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.
- Only adults, eighteen or older, may participate in these organized beach cleanups.
Stewards: Log Your Hours here https://soundwaterstewards.volunteermatters.org/project-catalog/31
WSU’s CLCP Beach Litter Volunteer Opportunities: contact for more info:
Program Contact: Kacie Dominici
M: 360-639-6060 C: 360-213-7590 • firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to sign up ahead of time to attend any of these beach cleanups. If this is your first beach cleanup with us, or should you wish to be notified of changes or cancellations, please contact Kacie a couple of days in advance of the event.
Open to all adults, eighteen or older, but wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over driftwood. WSU provides the necessary bags, gloves, and other equipment. The schedule may change due to adverse weather conditions and a one day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.