- This event has passed.
WSU Beach CleanUp
January 24 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
COMMUNITY LITTER CLEANUP PROGRAM (CLCP)
Beach Cleanup Schedule:
- Tuesday, January 10 @ Keystone Spit West 2-4
- Tuesday, January 17 @ Double Bluff 2-4
- Tuesday, January 24 @ Joseph Whidbey 1-3
- Tuesday, January 31 @ Keystone Spit East 2-4
- Cleanups will normally be held on Tuesdays.
- Masks are NO Longer required for outside events. Masks ARE encouraged, if you cannot keep 6 foot distance.A one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.
- Only adults, eighteen or older, may participate in these organized beach cleanups.
Stewards: Log Your Hours here https://soundwaterstewards.volunteermatters.org/project-catalog/31
WSU’s CLCP Beach Litter Volunteer Opportunities:
contact for more info:
Program Contact: Kacie Dominici
M: 360-639-6060 C: 360-213-7590 • email@example.com
You do not need to sign up ahead of time to attend any of these beach cleanups. If this is your first beach cleanup with us, or should you wish to be notified of changes or cancellations, please contact Kacie a couple of days in advance of the event.
Open to all adults, eighteen or older, but wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over driftwood. WSU provides the necessary bags, gloves, and other equipment. The schedule may change due to adverse weather conditions and a one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.