WSU Beach CleanUp
December 13 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
COMMUNITY LITTER CLEANUP PROGRAM (CLCP)
Beach Cleanup Schedule:
- Tuesday, November 15@Windjammer 9-11
- Tuesday, November 22@Keystone East 9-11
- Tuesday, November 29@Ebeys Landing 1-3
- Tuesday, December 6@Windjammer 9-11
- Tuesday, December 13@Possession Point 2-4
- Tuesday, December 20@Joseph Whidbey 2-4
- THURSDAY, December 29@Keystone West 2-4
- Cleanups will normally be held on Tuesdays from either 9-11 or 2-4 through the end of the year (tides dictate times so they are subject to change.)
- Masks are NO Longer required for outside events. Masks ARE encouraged, if you cannot keep 6 foot distance.A one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.
- Only adults, eighteen or older, may participate in these organized beach cleanups.
Stewards: Log Your Hours here https://soundwaterstewards.volunteermatters.org/project-catalog/31
WSU’s CLCP Beach Litter Volunteer Opportunities: contact for more info:
Program Contact: Kacie Dominici
M: 360-639-6060 C: 360-213-7590 • email@example.com
You do not need to sign up ahead of time to attend any of these beach cleanups. If this is your first beach cleanup with us, or should you wish to be notified of changes or cancellations, please contact Kacie a couple of days in advance of the event.
Open to all adults, eighteen or older, but wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over driftwood. WSU provides the necessary bags, gloves, and other equipment. The schedule may change due to adverse weather conditions and a one day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.