- This event has passed.
Whidbey Beach Cleanup
March 11 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Keystone Spit East
- Open to all adults, 18 or older
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over sand, cobble, and driftwood
- Bags, gloves, and other equipment will be provided
- Schedule may change due to adverse weather conditions
- A one-day volunteer park pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discover Pass. Please inquire about the one-day pass no later than the Monday prior to the event.
Sponsor and Contact: Angel D. Mendez
Administrative Assistant/Community Litter Cleanup Program (CLCP) Coordinator
Washington State University Extension – Island County
406 N Main Street, Coupeville WA 98239