- This event has passed.
SWS Booth at Farmers Market
September 16, 2022 @ 2:00 am – 6:00 pm
Find SWS at the Stanwood Farmers Market, talk with us about what we do, buy a copy of Getting to the Water’s Edge guidebook to 60 publicly accessible beaches in Island County
Stewards: Stanwood Farmers Market is a FUN opportunity to reach out to our community!
- talk about fun and interesting research/community science projects, stewardship and educational work we do
- encourage people to consider signing up for 2023 training
- sell Getting to the Water’s Edge guidebook ($20 cash or check)
We will have a canopy, display board, newsletter signup sheet and box of books to sell.
- Early shift, 12 to 3 pm includes booth setup; Joan or Gaylen will bring supplies and help set up
- Second shift, 3 to 6 pm includes take down and return of equipment and supplies to Bat Cave or to Joan
Please contact Joan (206-399-8401) if you have questions or need to cancel.