July 14, 2022
I hope this finds you all healthy. Following is my schedule for sea star monitoring for the next few months. I hope that some of you can join me. Please contact me for more details of any event.
- May 9. Monday. Cama Beach State Park. Subtidal monitoring (via scuba diving) of the established plot offshore of the Boat House. Starting at about 8:30 am.
- May 17, Tuesday. Guemes Evergreen. I will likely plan to take the 9:15 Anacortes-Guemes ferry
- May 18, Wednesday. Edmonds Ferry. Meet at 11:15 AM at the high tide line on the south side of the ferry terminal.
- July 13, Wednesday. Neptune Beach. Meet at the beach access at 9:20 AM. Remember that parking space is very limited.
- July 14, Thursday. Camano Island State Park. Meet at the boat launching ramp at 9:30 AM.
- August 12, Friday. Guemes Evergreen. I tentatively plan to take the 8:30 AM Anacortes Guemes ferry.
Again, please contact me with any questions or to coordinate participation.
Marine Biologist (semi-retired)