- This event has passed.
Pacific European Green Crab Management
March 3, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Washington Invasive Species Council (WISC) will host various webinars from February 28 to March 4, 2022 in support of Invasive Species Awareness Week. Check WISC’s website for updates. Talks will include information on Washington Conservation Corps, Pacific Northwest European Green Crab, Columbia Gorge Invasive Species and Exotic Pest Workshop, Asian giant hornet and much more! All webinars are free of charge and available to the public.
Join a North American Invasive Species Management Association hosted National Invasive Species Awareness Week webinar exploring the proliferation of European green crab, a global invasive species, as it arrives and begins to take hold in the Pacific Northwest. Speakers and panelists will provide an overview of the situation and answer questions from the audience.
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
- Emily Grason, Washington Sea Grant
- Allen Pleus, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Bobbie Buzzell, Lummi Nation
- Danielle Verna, Prince William Sound Regional Citizens’ Advisory Council
- Linda Shaw, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries, Alaska Region
- Sylvia Yamada, Oregon State University
- Edwin Grosholz, University of California, Davis