We offer educational programs such as Barnacle Bonanza, Seaweed & Nature Journaling, and The Problem with Plastics timeline to name a few. Each kit has all of its materials, the lesson plan, timeline, and you can shadow a program and be an assistant to the lead educator.
- Provalens training
- WA State Park background check to include Individual Volunteer Applications and P-009 Request for Criminal Disclosure & History
- View recorded Interpretation101, presented by Allie Hudec (at the top of the Volunteer Video Library)
Volunteers Needed in the Field!
Click the links for the schedule. Scroll down to see the lesson plans.
- Fort Casey canceled
- 5/19 @ Coupeville Wharf *Shadow Opportunity
- Barnacle Bonanza + Beach Exploration. Tabitha leading, Suzy assisting, need 1 more volunteers.
- 1 – 3 pm
- Prek – Kintergarden
- 1 volunteer needed
- 5/20 Wings Over Whidbey
- Tabling 10 am – 2 pm @ Coupeville Highschool
- 2 – 4 volunteers needed
- This can be a shadow/training with Tabitha leading
- 1 Page Tabling info sheet
- 5/24 Schedule | 6th grade
- Beach Exploration– 1more volunteer needed
- + Plastics Time line @ Fort Casey – 2 volunteers needed
- ~20 students per rotation. 4 rotations per station total
- 30 minute rotations 8:45 – 11:45 am
- 3 more volunteers needed in total
- 5/25-5/26 Schedule | 3rd grade
- Beach Exploration @ Fort Casey
- ~ 20 students per rotation. 3 rotations total per day
- 30 minute rotations 10 – 12 pm
- 2 volunteers needed
Education in the Field in VolunteerMatters Project Catalog.
To coordinate a shadow/ training opportunity email Tabitha .