SWS Treasurer & Board Member since 2016, BW class of 2014
- Executive committee member since 2016
- Head of the finance committee since 2016
- Member of the Fund Development committee since 2016
- SWS/BW representative to LEP board since 2015, LEP bookkeeper and LEP Executive committee member since 2017
- In charge of all financial aspects of SWS, check writing, payroll, financial reporting, budgets, and taxes.
- In charge of GTWE web site sales, ship station software & Stamps.com
- In charge of Little Green Light Donation logging site.
- Current Board member / Data manager – Whidbey Island Garden Tour
- Current Chairman – Useless Bay Shores Water District
- Beach Watcher Advisory Council member – 2015
- Over 40 years of experience in business accounting, including several decades with my own businesses.
- Setup new accounting systems for many different businesses.
- Volunteer Firefighter / EMT (Urbandale, Iowa)
- South Whidbey Island Rotary (2008-2012)
- Hearts and Hammers Volunteer
- Past Chairman and member of a church finance committee.
- Past President and Treasurer of a homeowners association.
- Past President and board member of a retail association.
Reason I serve
- To maintain financial transparency for SWS, and help where I can.