Sound Waters University 2017
Registration for SW.2017 is now closed
- A limited number of walkin registrations will be available on Feb 4th for $10 above the normal registration fee.
- You can review which classes still have space on this information for potential walkins page and facilitate the process Saturday morning by entering your preferences online.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
- 8:00 am - Check-in begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome and Keynote - From Knowledge to Action -- Responding to the Challenges of Ocean Acidification by Dr. Terrie Klinger
- 10:30 am - morning break
- 11:00 am - Morning Session begins
- Throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing. The LEP Gift Shop (Lighthouse Environmental Programs) table will offer many environmental items for purchase
- 12:15pm-1:30 pm - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits
- 1:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - afternoon break
- 3:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 4:15 pm - End of day.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Waters plastics free!
- Please try to bring a reusable drink container with cover.
- We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day.
[back to top]