Eric Beamer is Research Director for the Skagit River System Cooperative, where he has worked studying the ecology of salmon freshwater, estuarine, and nearshore habitats since 1984.
Mr. Beamer is a principal investigator in the following areas of research:
* landscape processes influencing habitat conditions
* identification of juvenile Chinook salmon life history patterns
* factors influencing wild Chinook salmon production
* use of non-natal estuaries & small streams by juvenile Chinook salmon
* monitoring effectiveness of estuary restoration projects for Chinook salmon recovery