This refers to a PREVIOUS SW, held February 6, 2016
Please see this page for the most recent Sound Waters information
Sound Waters 2016
Saturday, February 6, 2016
- 8:00 am - Check-in begins - pick up your registration packet
- 9:00 am - Welcome and Keynote - A Mud Geologist’s Trans-Pacific Detective Story by Dr. Brian Atwater
- 10:30 am - morning break, book signing
- 11:00 am - Morning Session begins
- Throughout the day - Displays/Exhibits staffed by state and local experts will be available for browsing.
The LEP Gift Shop (Lighthouse Environmental Programs) table will offer many environmental items for purchase, including Sound Waters tote bags and shirts.
- 12:15pm-1:30 pm - Lunch, Displays/Exhibits/Book signings
- 1:30 pm - First Afternoon Session begins
- 2:45 pm - afternoon break
- 3:00 pm - Second Afternoon Session begins
- 4:15 pm - End of day.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ...
- We are working to make Sound Waters plastics free!
- Please try to bring a reusable drink container with cover.
- We will also have a supply of compostable cups for coffee and water available throughout the day.
[back to top]